Thursday, May 4, 2017

Connie Can Crop - Cyber Crop - Challenge #2

I was very busy yesterday and wasn't able to get to yesterday's Connie Can Crop - Cyber Hop - Challenge #2 which was,




For this challenge you need to make a project with a tree as the center of attention. Here is mine.

 
I cut this card with Cricut's, "Life is a Beach" cartridge using the palm tree square card. I cut the card at 5" and the tree toppers at 3.75 and they fit perfect.
 
Sentiment is from the same cartridge. Before cutting the letters I first used a Cricut pen instead of the blade and it outlined all of the letters then I put the blade back in and cut them out.

I am entering this card into this challenge:
Connie Can Crop - Cyber Hop - Challenge #2

The winner gets a prize from Connie's Crafty Cart.




Deadline to enter is May 7th, 2017 at 10
pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.