Friday, May 5, 2017

Connie Can Crop - Cyber Crop - Challenge #3

I'm still running a day behind on getting my projects done for Connie Can Crop - Cyber Hop - Challenge #3 but I really am trying to catch up.

Yesterday's challenge was all about sunshine and a sketch.
 

Here is what I created:
 
 
We tend to have a lot of rainbows during the monsoon season here in Arizona and I just love catching them with my camera. Back in Michigan by the time you get the words, "there's a rainbow" out of your mouth it has disappeared but here they are really BIG and tend to last for a while. It is hard to see but the picture on the left has a double rainbows.
 
All of the cuts are from Cricut's, "Create A Critter" cartridge. I added some googley eyes to the sun and a few jewel, "rain drops".
 
Please come on over and join in the fun.
 


I will be entering this layout in this challenges:

Connie Can Crop Spring Cyber Hop - Challenge #3

Cardz TV Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.