Saturday, November 8, 2014

Miki's Birthday Card

My beautiful Daughter-In-Law is having a birthday and she loves butterflies.



I used my Craftwell Whimsical Wishes embossing folder and did some paper piecing for her dress. I also added a, "belt" to the dress and some jewels/pearls to the sky.



I cut the butterflies with my Cuttlebug butterfly die and embossed them using the matching embossing folders. I made some extra butterflies so that when Miki opens the card the loose butterflies will fall out. I added jewels/pearls to the middle and folded the wings up.
The dress and butterflies are all cut from some of the beautiful Japanese papers the kids have sent/brought me over the years.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is BEAUTIFUL. She will LOVE it. What fun to have some butterflies to shower her with love when she opens it up. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card and butterfly confetti! how fun!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.