Friday, November 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Banner

I had a lot of fun with this project, I started with the Thanksgiving Greetings Collage Sheet.
You get 6 different Greetings in 2 different sizes each. I used the bigger size on this banner.
 
 
I cut the flags with my Cricut and the Pretty Pennants cartridge. I choose cream paper that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Coffee Shop Glimmer mist and Kraft paper.
 

 
I embossed the flags with my eBosser, the Delicate Dots folder on the Kraft paper and Gracious Argyle folder on the cream paper.
 
 

I also cut some leaves using my Cricut then I also punched out a few leaves using some very thin craft metal and a leaf punch.


 
The pearl swirls are from Zva Creative.
 

Then I threaded the flags onto some heavy duty string, placing them 2 1/2" apart then I added a bit of hot glue to hold the flags in place.






 

This banner can be used anywhere in your home as a Thanksgiving decoration.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my Thanksgiving banner today.

Sue K
www.suek86401.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful banner. LOVE all the great details. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.