Monday, October 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

It is almost turkey time again. I'm not cooking this year, kind of silly to cook for just 2 of us so we will be going out for dinner.

My October Spellbinder's Glimmer KOM was perfect for this card.





The pumpkin and leaves are from my Glimmer kit, it is really hard to see but the pumpkin and leaves have been hot foiled then cut out with my Gemini Jr. The sunflower bling is from Queen and Co., other bling is from my stash as is the Washi tape (also has foil accents) and I used my Cricut and their Art Nouverau Cartridge and Foil Quill for the sentiment.

I will be entering this card into these challenges:





3 comments:

  1. Boy, you have fall covered. Lots of cards, I’m sure they’ll be appreciated. Good choice of Art Nouveau for the saying, I really like that cart but don’t use it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of cards!! Thanks for linking up to our October challenge gallery at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Thanksgiving cards. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.