Sunday, February 3, 2019

Get Well SOON!!!

My great-nephew had to have open heart surgery a few days ago. He is healing fast and might get to go home today. I wanted to do a little something fun for him so I put out a call for card makers to please make him a Get Well Card.

I have had a great response, over 60 so far, my goal is to get him at least 100. Here is my contribution to the cause.


I started with the Big Rig Truck file from Simply Crafty SVG's then added a few Cricut cuts.

I wrote the sentiments directly onto the cardstock using Cricut pens and the write feature.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I hope your nephew is healing and feeling wonderful.
    Hugs
    D~

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.