Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I have been working on my cards.

The dies are from Spellbinder's Small Die of the Month Club for January 2019. Everything you need to make these darling paper dolls is in the die set, 21 dies all together.

All of these cards are going to friends so I did things a bit different. You can see that most of them are girl to girl with a couple of boy to girl cards thrown in. I am the silver haired doll and the others represent my granddaughter and a few other friends and relatives.

Here's a close up of my granddaughter's card. It was a HUGE pain in the neck, took me several hours and gave me a headache to make 2 individual word bubbles for each card but it was well worth the effort. 

I used my Cricut Air Explore 2 to do the word bubbles. The font is from Baby Steps.


I found a real cute sentiment to use on my gal pal to gal pal cards:


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.