Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Happy New Year

The new year is coming up FAST!!! When I received my Spellbinder's November Small Kit of the Month and saw the, "Happy New Year" dies I just had to make some New Year's cards.




The stripped paper is from Craft Smith. The cityscape is from Cricut's Destinations cartridge and the sentiment is from Spellbinder's.

Very easy to make, so simple but so pretty.

Odd thing, when I was looking for the cityscape I was in Design Space searching my cartridges but this image didn't show up, it kept showing me images that I had to buy. I knew that one of my cartridges had to have something like this on it somewhere so I searched each cartridge individually until I came upon this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.