Thursday, December 21, 2017

Route 66 Birthday

I needed a male birthday card so I pulled out my Fun Stampers Journey goodies and came up with this one.

 
The squiggly line is a map of Route 66 and I put a jewel on Kingman, AZ which is where we live about a mile off of Route 66. I used some white ink to stamp it.
 
The, "Happy Birthday" was typed in Word and printed onto a piece of 8 1/1 x 11 cardstock.
 
The truck, Route 66 sign and sentiment are all from the, "Hit the Road" stamp set, all were heat embossed and fussy cut (for some reason there is no matching die set for these stamps) everything and adhered them to the card with foam pads.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.