Monday, June 3, 2019

Back in the craft room

Between family visiting and our medical emergencies life was pretty hectic and out of control for a while but I do believe that we have finally recovered.

While we were down a friend sent us a box of goodies, homemade cherry/almond cookies and banana/chocolate chip muffins. Boy was everything ever YUMMY!!

I finally got back in the craft room yesterday and made her this card.



I added the, "Thank You to the background with my Cricut and my Foil Quill. The larger, "Thank You" was done with my Silhouette and Foil Quill. I found some tips no how to fill in the letters or icons that you use and was very happy with the results.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.