Friday, April 12, 2019

Rain, Rain go Away Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us for  
the Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP




This is a blog hop featuring projects with rain, clouds, umbrellas, or rainbows!
You should have arrived from Tristan's blog
 if not,
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this interactive hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have four awesome sponsors for this hop!!


 has graciously donated a $20 gift certificate to shop her online store


AND

is giving away this gorgeous Easter kit by Simple Stories



AND
is giving away this awesome package containing a wreath kit, a stamp set, 2 rolls of twine, and 2 rolls of washi tape



AND
Liz with Love 



is donating an awesome envelope punch board, stickers, and a pen.


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/17/19 at Connie Can Crop.




I used my Foil Quill to draw the umbrella and sentiment. The, "rain drops" are some tear shapped bling that I have had in my stash FOREVER!!!

The umbrella design is from the Amy Tangerine Design Drive and the sentiment is Cricut's Baby Steps font. 


Be sure to hop over to Rebecca's Blog

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

25 comments:

  1. The first element I noticed was the raindrops. They add the perfect touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Good job on the umbrella and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable! I love the rain drop bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, love all of that bling. I am regretting not getting the foil quill when it came on HSN ... it is on my wish list now.
    Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pretty rain drops. Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gems really work wonderfully as rain drops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and creative way to use those drop shaped rhinestones! They make the perfect raindrops for this get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the effect those rain drops have on your card Sue. I've never heard of a foil quil but you've used it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of a foil quill but this is such a sweet card and the gems are perfect raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue. I love your card.
    I am glad I found your blog.
    And I am really happy to participate in this great blog hop!!!!!!!
    Kisses!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Sue! love those raindrops!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m very intrigued about this foil quill. It’s super cool!! Show us more!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! I really love it. Thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card. Love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the bling from the raindrops. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sue, great use of your stash, cud’s love your card, Tfs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sue, I've left a comment on your blog yesterday but it doesn't seem to appear so I'm trying again. Your card is so delicate and sweet, and what a great way to use those drop shaped rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty card! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. He simplistically of this card is what makes is so sophisticated. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card. And great way to use up some old bling. Sorry I'm so late to comment.

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.