Sunday, December 10, 2017

Happy Hanukkah - 2017

Hanukkah items are very hard to find in the crafting world. I came across this easel card over at Simply Crafty SVG's. They have some really cute files which are very reasonably priced.


 
I added a piece to the front, a layer of white that I dry embossed and attached with foam pads. I used silver foil paper for the Menorah, glitter paper for the sentiment, yellow glitter paper for the candle flames and blue foil for the Star of  David. I inked the edges of my blue paper and added a flower and jewel center from my stash.
 
I am entering this card into this challenge:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for our challenge! So glad you joined us At A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!! Thanks for playing along with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the a2z Scrapbooking Blog's December "Make It Pop" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, a2z DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.