Friday, June 23, 2017

Connie Can Crop - June DT Project

Today is my day to show off what I've made using this month's sponsor's image over at Connie Can Crop.

We have a brand new sponsor this month SasayakiGlitter they have some really cute digi images.

 
 I won't be having a bon voyage party before I go but I will be leaving on a jet plane to go visit my kids in Japan....no date yet waiting to get my passport first.
 




 
I used Cricut's, "Pack Your Bags", "Summer Vacation" and cut into a real map for my icons. I put him on an Action Wobble so that he can fly off into the wild blue yonder whenever he feels like it. 
 
 
Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time





1 comment:

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.