Sunday, December 11, 2016

4 Fold Card

I came across a new to me fold at: you tube. Here is a link to her blog which gives the sizes to cut the papers but not where to score them, that information is in the video: Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.



All of the patterned papers are from Craft Smith. The tree was cut with my Cricut and the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge, the ribbon and jewels are from my stash.
 
The stamps:

"Christmas Cookies" - from Plum Purdy, I have had it about 3 years.
 
 
"Merry & Bright" - 12 Days of Christmas from My Mind's Eye, I have had it for 5 years.
 
All of the rest are from an old set I got as a freebie from a British craft magazine I used to subscribe to and I have had them for at least 5 years.
 
I am entering this card into this challenge:
 
 

Retro Rubber Challenge #53
And this one:

Not Just Cards December Challenge