Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Today I am having fun with these Thanksgiving Post Cards - Printable Hang Tags:
 
 
You get 2 of each design for a total of 8 hang tags and you can print as many as you need.
 
 
After printing and cutting out the images I layered them onto burlap, then attached them to the card bases and added some sequins.
 
These make really cute Thanksgiving Cards, invitations to Thanksgiving dinner, a set of note cards for the hostess are my top ideas.
 
Then I got out these cute bookmarks, when I was a little girl I always wanted Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, Santa never brought me any but now I have these super cute tags to play with.
 
 
 
 
 
These were REALLY easy, all you need to do is print the images, cut them out, ink the edges if you like then layer them onto coordinating papers, the papers I used are all scraps. Punch a hole, add an eyelet if you like (my eyelets would not play nice with me so I didn't use any) and add a piece of twine.
 
Not only are these cute bookmarks, they would also be great tags for gifts and place settings for Thanksgiving dinner, putting the guest's names on the backs. 
 
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee these! Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these. What a wonderful idea to back the turkeys with burlap. Love those sweet tags. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.