Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Rosette Turkey

My girlfriend sent me the directions for this, I thought that it was a very cleaver idea. This came from a Core Class at Core'dinations but I can't find it on their website so I have added their directions at the bottom of the post.


 
 
Core'dinations has their own line of precut rosettes to make this turkey but I went a different route and made my own rosettes using Cricut's Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge. The middle layer of rosettes on my turkey turned out to be a little thicker than I realized it would but I went ahead and used it.
 
I printed my papers with my Imagine then cut them using my Expression because the Imagine cuts don't always line with the prints.
 
After I cut the pieces out I ran them through me eBosser using various Craftwell and Cuttlebug folders to emboss the layers. I used a different folder for each rosette layer as well as the turkey body pieces.
 
Mine is too heave for the little easel that is in the directions so mine won't be a centerpiece, it will be a wall hanging.


 I am entering this into the following challenges:

Double Click Connections Thanks-buzz-illion

Blog Quick Quotes Friday-Challenge-57