Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Cards

Easter is right around the corner and Deena has several Easter Printables to choose from. I really like this collage sheet featuring vintage Easter images.    
 
You get 5 total images, two 4" squares and three 3" egg shapes.
 

I made two different card designs:
 
 
 
 
For my first card I used Kraft paper for the card base and added a pink background with an Easter ribbon, a few Imaginisce jewels and I was finished with card 1.
 
 
For the second card I added a border stamp from Close to My Heart, sentiment stamp from my stash and a few sequins along with the background paper and ribbon.
 
 
 
The third card is an accordion fold, I used the 3 egg shaped images after starting with a cream card base that I added a touch of color to with my eBrush. I used some scraps to make the layer under the images and I embossed them with my eBosser and Swirltangle folder.
 
The butterflies are some brads from my stash that I cut the backs off of and glued them to the card. I also used a couple of decorative buttons and a bow made with a Couture die set which I won from Create and Craft TV, a few sequins and sentiment which is printed on vellum. I inked all of the edges.
 
Deena's Printable files are so easy to use, just print cut and design, they make the, "work" go very fast so you still have plenty of time to get a few cards made and mailed.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are amazing. I loVe them. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.