Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween Mini Book Made With A Snack Bag Wrapper

Good morning everyone. Today's project is a bit different, I used a Halloween Snack Bag Wrapper to create a mini Halloween book. I pulled out some old Halloween pics of my son to create this.


First I printed the Printable from Ewe-N-Me Printables and cut it out, then I picked out some scraps from my stash to create the pages and trimmed them to fit inside. I cut 6 pages, making them a little smaller than the area inside the wrapper.

 
Then I punched the holes for the binding wire using my Cinch Book Binder. It's important to do this step before adding your pictures/embellishments so that you don't inadvertently place something in the way of where you want the holed punched.
 
 
I decorated my pages and did the binding with my Cinch.


 
Adhere the back page of the mini book to the inside back of the Snack Bag Wrapper.
 
 
Use a decorative paper clip to hold book closed.
 
 

This was fast and easy to make and is a perfect little book to send my son, his wife loves pictures of David when he was young.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue -that is a cool mini book - I need to get back creating mini books - it has been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE. I bet they will LOVE it.
    {Yup you guessed it our power is back!!! lol}
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Gotta get me a Cinch!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.