Sunday, March 24, 2013

YEAH!!! My second follower

Welcome to Miss, "D" my second follower who has her own blog at: http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com/ please visit and see her beautiful work.

I'm still trying to figure all of this stuff out. I can't find a way to show my followers which blogs I follow....

I believe that David's illness has left me, Rick is still suffering a bit but mending. I'll add some pics of  our visit after I get them downloaded to my computer.

Edited because I forgot to put the blog in earlier.

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you Sue. : )
    D-
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome D. :):):)

      I think that I'm going to go watch hockey, to heck with the rest of my plans for the day.

      Delete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.