Sunday, March 24, 2013

Presents from Japan

The kids refuse to come empty handed, per Japanese tradition, they arrive bearing wonderful gifts.

The first pictured is the gift box for the, "have but don't use, keep in this great box" guest towels, the box itself is a work of art. They broke it when packing, I have another one from the tabal runner they brought me when they came home to get married.

Towel Gift Box

Towels

Stacking Doll

"Made in Russia" stamp

Two Halves

Storage Box

Postcards, Stickers, REAL made in Japan for use in Japan Washi Tape!!!

Washi Tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array of Postcards

Japanese Craft Paper


I forgot about the box of chocolates and the marshmallows decorated like playing cards, I'll have to snap a few more pics and add them.

As you can see, I was totally spoiled, it was like Christmas all over.

I have some very small, semi-precious stones I'm trying to find a way to use them in my crafting. I also have 2 skeins of brown alpaca yarn to play with. Does anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.