Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 2 Entry

Week 1 Entry


Week 2 Inside





Week 3 GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!!!


Week 3 - Part 2
Ok, I just figured out how to add pictures to my posts. These are my entries for the cricut.com Extreme Fonts Contest, 1 for each week. My fav was Week 2's entry and I worked my self crazy for a week to get the look that I wanted. It was quite a challange and I was very proud of myself when I had it finished. I thought I had a fairly decent job of showing the 2 different weddings for my son and his wife, one here in the US, the second one in Japan where they live.  I was sure that it would win something but I was wrong, Week 3 turned out to be my winning project and to win the GRAND PRIZE was too much for me, I was nuttier than a 3 year old on Christmas morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.