Friday, July 12, 2019

Adventure Awaits Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for  
The Adventure Awaits BLOG HOP




This is a blog hop featuring our Adventures! Whether we enjoy camping, hiking, swimming, traveling, staying close to home or venturing far away, we love to document our adventures!

 Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have two awesome sponsors for this hop!!

Coloring with Nikki is giving away this gorgeous Handwritten Background stamp from RG Studios to one lucky winner.



AND


 Connie has put together this Set of Me and My Big Ideas (Mambi) goodies12x12 Kit, Sticker phrases, and a Washi pack!!



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 7/17/19 here at Connie Can Crop.

Last summer my guy's daughter opted for a destination wedding in Maine so we decided to do a first for both of us, we took the Amtrak from Kingman, Arizona to Portland, Maine. It was quite an adventure. The train ride was so relaxing, no worries about rooms or food as they were included in our tickets and all of the employees were wonderful!!

When I started working on our scrapbook I gave myself a challenge, I can't use anything buy my scraps because here is the pile of scraps that I started with:


It sure was quite a mess. I'm almost done with the scrapbook but I haven't come anywhere near to using this entire pile.

I wanted to be sure to go wadding in the Atlantic Ocean while we were there, those are the pics I decided to use for this hop. I did a 2 page layout.




I used my Foil Quill to add the cute sun.

I used Cricut's Art Nouveau cartridge for the font and the bling is Queen and Co.'s newest, Sea Stones.

Here's the current state of my remaining scraps:



Be sure to hop over to my friend Rebecca Ann She has something wonderful to share!


Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Connie

Sandy

Amanda 

Veronica

Kim

Narelle

Nikki

EK

 Alicia

Shannon 

Sue

Rebecca Ann

Jearise

Holli

Miranda

Liz

Charlotte



I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!



16 comments:

  1. The sun came out wonderful. What a great challenge to give yourself to make your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the layout! Your photos are so cute! Was the water cold? I understand the piles of scraps, I have several stacks of my own! LOL! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool. I don't think I could pull off using just my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing your train adventure. It looks like you enjoyed the beach as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great progress on the scrap pile and sweet layouts! I love that font, I own that cart, its got some great images.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layouts and what a great idea on using your scraps. I need to do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you for using up those scraps and coming up with such a cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use your scraps. Tfs and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used all your scraps to create these layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layouts of your trip and I like that you used some of your scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is a lager scrap pile. LOl we crafters understand I'm trying to get my craft pile down too. And you created amazing pages using just scraps great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you used scraps. I always try to use them and you gave me a few more ideas. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow looks like my scrap room, love your layouts, so cute

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.