Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Big Rig Christmas

I have been absent for a while, life sure has kept me busy these past few months. If I ever get my 500 cross country Amtrak pictures all edited I'm going to have a huge scrapbook to make.

However for now I'm working on Christmas stuff. I made this for my great-nephew, AJ who lives in Michigan. My dad and older brother were both over the road truckers. Sadly we lost both of them before AJ came along. 


The file is from Simply Crafty SVGs and was very easy to assemble. If you ever get stuck on one of their projects Sandy's assembly videos are GREAT!!!



I used my envelope punch board to add a gift card holder and die cut a, "Merry Christmas" for the inside. 

I added some jewels to the wreaths on both sides and wrote a sentiment on the other side of the inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.