Thursday, November 16, 2017

Route 66 Christmas Card

In October I signed up to become a Fun Stampers Journey Coach. Since I live a mile from Route 66 and live in a Route 66 tourist town I choose their, " Hit the Road" stamp set for one of my Coach Kit items.
 
Here is the card I made using the truck and one of the Route 66 signs from the stamp set.
 
 
 
The sentiment is from Fun Stampers Journey's, "Holly Jolly" stamp set (I also picked up the matching dies for that set) and the holly die cut is from their, "Medallion Wreath Die Set".

The black squiggly line underneath the truck is Route 66 and I marked our town, Kingman, AZ with a green jewel.

The 2 thin green strips are quilling paper (so much easier than trying to cut it myself).

I used wet embossing on the truck, sentiment and Route 66 sign. Fun Stampers Journey white ink works great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.