Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fabrika Fantasy May New Releases

Today is new release day at Fabrika Fantasy. First I had, "Little Tiger" to work with.


After coloring this cutie  with watercolor pencils I added some jewels and layered the image onto a piece of Kraft paper I had embossed with a HoneyComb embossing folder then I added the twine at the top.

Then I got, "Small Child" to play with.

 
I used watercolor pencils to color him then inked the edges and layered the image onto a piece of a blue scrap I had on hand.

I found the tutorial for this mini book on youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBNs3ZmAv98&t=515s
It was pretty fast to put together.

This would make a great Mother's Day gift for a new mother to add pics of her little one into and carry in her purse so she can brag about her little guy.

Please come on by and play along with this month's monochrome challenge: http://fabrikafantasydigis.blogspot.com/2017/05/challenge-9-monochrome.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.