Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Joel - 2017

I really enjoy making these 4 Fold Cards, they are easy, I can use up some scraps and/or smaller sheets that are too small for anything else, and I really like the finished result.




I didn't use any scraps on this one but I was able to use a few sheets of a 4 x 6 stack I have had around forever and a piece of teal cardstock I have also had forever. The rick rack has been around for quite a while too.
 
For the last, "Happy Birthday" I used a stencil, texture paste and some teal glitter.
 
I will be entering this into these challenges:
 
 
 
I went with the last row going down:
 
Fun Fold, Ribbon or Twine and Patterned Paper

 
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great fold! Don't know that I've seen it before. So glad you shared your wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is so beautiful!! I Love the fold of this card! Can you please provide me with the instructions so I can also try this out? I love this!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! This does look like a great way to use up some larger scraps of coordinating paper. I'll have to keep it in mind. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, great fold! Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.