Saturday, September 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Lana

I am sooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! I entered 3 cards into the Mohave County Fair and all 3 of them are Blue Ribbon winners. I'll post pictures after I pick them up from the fairgrounds Tuesday evening.

Today I have a birthday card that I made for my pen pal Lana in Montana. Now I'm hoping that she doesn't peek at my blog before her birthday.

 
I ran the card base though my eBosser using my Teresa Collins Honeycomb folder.
 
The flower basket stamp is from Plum Purdy, I have had the stamp for 3 years, Renee no longer designs or sells stamps.
 
The, "Happy Birthday" stamp has been in my stash for about 10 years I think. I picked it up at a street fair in Michigan.
 
I inked up the edges on the stamped layers and added some jewels to the corners.
 
I am entering this card into these challenges: