Friday, May 6, 2016

Cousin Elmer Shaker Notecard

When I spotted this file it made me giggle so I decided to play with it.
 
 
You can find this cute little guy here: Ewe-N-Me Printables. You get 1 Seed Packet Envelope per page and you can print up as many as you want to.
 
 
I used my We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool to create a shaker card. After cutting my card base I cut out Cousin Elmer's picture and sized my shaker sleeve to fit the image. I didn't take any pictures of my work with the Fuse but all I used it for was to seal up the edges of the sleeve.
 
Elmer's image is inside the sleeve along with some seed beads for shake. I also added a ladybug brad to Elmer's hat.
 
The entire sealed shaker sleeve is glued to the front of the card base. I added some jewels and my note card was complete. 
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great shaker card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.