Thursday, April 21, 2016

PDE Linky Party - April 2016

I needed a gift box so I pulled out my Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 and my Ribbons and Rosettes cartridges to create this for my April PDE Linky Party project where the challenges are ALWAYS, "Anything Goes" if you made it, you can post it.

 
The stripped paper is from Quick Quotes, the rest are from my stash.
 
I used my Ciruct pens to outline the Happy Birthday and the off white layer on the border.

 
The bling is from Zva Creative.



Please come join in the fun over at PDE Linky Party

 

4 comments:

  1. I loVe your terrific gift box. LoVe the colors. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.