Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Bunnies Collage Sheet


Easter is right around the corner so I have been busy getting my cards ready to mail. The 4 cards that I have for you today are all from this darling collage sheet: Ewe-N-Me Printables.
 
There are 19 total different images per sheet and you can print as many sheets as you need. This sheet is really nice to use if you want to make all of your cards different. 
 

 
 
Two bunnies in love, isn't it a sweet image? A little washi tape, a few sequins, a little twine and computer generated sentiment and your card is complete.

 
I think this is my favorite image from the sheet, I added a doily, washi tape, Imaginisce jewels, sequins and a computer generated sentiment.
 

All of these cards were very fast and easy to make, the film strip style images were perfect for my film strip die.

I was able to use up some scraps on the sentiments and the film strip die cuts.
 

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards..
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out soooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.