Sunday, February 7, 2016

Silhouette Challenges Showcase #2

Silhouette Challenges Showcase #2

It is time for another Showcase over at Silhouette Challenges where the challenges are always ANYTHING GOES but you DO have to use your Silhouette for at least part of your project.

My friend Joel is having a birthday soon and he LOVES the Minions. I went shopping looking for Minion fabric and came across this one, it was the only fleece Minion fabric they had so I got enough to make Joel a scarf and my guy is going to be making himself some p.j.'s from most of it. I even got lucky and found the fabric on sale.

 
I also made him a box card, this is where my Silhouette Cameo went to work.
 


Almost all of the elements were cut with my Cameo, the box itself was cut and scored by hand.
 
 
The pinwheels and stars are dies from my stash, everything else was cut with my Cameo, most of the items were print and cut. The box papers are from Quick Quotes.

 

 
 
THEN!!! I cut a box for the card in a box to fit into, I did all of this by hand.

 


Please come and join us over at: Silhouette Challenges.







 




Challenge#2
Starts Feb. 1, 2016
Ends Feb. 28, 2016
Click HERE to link up!

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute Sue. I love box cards. They are soo cool

    Mike
    dezinesbyem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-oh-oh I loVe how the scarf turned out! I loVe that material. I'll have to see if I can find some. Your card in a box is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.