Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"Just Us Girls" Challenge - 326

I came across this challenge the other day at, "Just Us Girls" Challenge blog and since it uses my favorite colors (white, light blue and dark blue) I decided to join in the fun.


I never seem to have a, "Thank You" card when I need one so I decided it would be a good idea to make a couple to have on hand. However pretty much any occasion will work for this card. 

 
I quilled the hummingbird and flower using the combing technique. The tool used in the combing technique looks like a comb.
 
I want to start using more quilling in my projects, it is one of the oldest forms of crafting and is making a come back.
 
I will be entering this into this challenges:
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love your quilling! I've always wanted to try that! Your card is lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is just lovely. I have a friend who does quilling and I admire anyone who can do that! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilling is so pretty! How fun that you got to use your favorite colors!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! This is stunning! I LOVE the quilled flower and hummingbird! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow loVe your gorgeous hummingbird and flower. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.