Thursday, January 7, 2016

2 Creative Chicks Showcase #1

This is my first post for the 2 Creative Chicks I have another post for the Silhouette Challenges, for that post I decided to decorate my Cameo so I decided that it would only be fair to decorate my Cricut Expression for this Showcase #1.




Shortly after I bought my Expression Provo Craft started the Cricut Circle. Membership included a few, "special" cartridges that only the Circle members would receive. I have really never used any of them, they are just not my taste but one worked for this project. I used the, "Cricut Everyday" cartridge to cut the cricut face and, "cricut expression". Then I used a regular old available to everyone, "Songbird" cartridge for my name. This is an all vinyl project.

 
All showcases are always anything goes, if you made it, you can add it to the showcase.



Challenge#1
Starts Jan. 1, 2016
Ends Jan. 31, 2016
Click HERE to link up!

3 comments:

  1. Love it. I love the blue you used. Thanks for sharing.
    Now my Expression is jealous. lol.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.