Saturday, April 11, 2015

HIMCR #195 - Friendship Card

This buzzy bee from Scrapper's Delights is just darling, I knew that she would go perfectly with my "What's Buzzin' Words and Vine" stamp set from: www.plumpurdy.com

 
 
The card base measures 6" h x 5 1/2" w. I added a scrap of Core'dinations paper which I embossed with my Julis Garden embossing folder. I added an Action Wobble to the bee.
 
 
I stamped the, "Buzzzzz........" onto a scrap of cream paper and backed it with a scrap of Core'dinations paper which I embossed with an embossing folder from my stash.
 
I stamped the vine onto another scrap of cream paper and backed it with the same scrap of Core'dinations paper and embossed it with the same embossing folder.
 
I stamped the, "What's Buzzin............" stamp on the inside and added a piece of black twine to the fold.
 


4 comments:

  1. Your card is AWWW-dorable. I loVe that sweet bee and your embossing. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {Blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun card, Sue. Adorable little bumble bee :-). Love the bright and cheerful colours you used.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.