Saturday, January 3, 2015

Personalized magnet

This is my second post today, for my HIMCR #181 project please click here .

This magnet goes with the shaker card that I posted the other day.

Once again I used my new eBrush to decorate the magnet, I even made my own stencil. Funny thing, I made 2 stencils, one out of cardboard and one out of clear acetate. They both cut and performed well but after I cleaned off the acetate stencil I lost track of it.

 
After cutting the magnet and stencils using my Cricut I used my circle mask to add a little bit of background, when that dried I used the stencil I made to add his name. I used Spectrum Noir markers to decorate it.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.