Monday, December 1, 2014

Path of Positivity Challenge #21 - Guest Designer

I'm a Guest Designer this month at Path of Positivity this month's theme is Faith. I'm very honored to have been asked to take part in this challenge.
  For the start of the challenge I decided to use this design from: Fresh Brewed Designs  the simple beauty of the image really drew me to it.

 

I used my Tombow markers to color the design then I chomped my corners with my corner chomper and layered the image onto a piece of red glitter paper. I printed my sentiment with my printer, chomped the corners and layered it onto red glitter paper. I added some Zva Creative bling and a piece of green twine. My card base is from My Mind's Eye. I also chomped the corners of the card base.

The reason I chose this image and sentiment is because
the celebration of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ is the Holiest day of the year.  Whatever your own personal beliefs, it is important to have faith in your life.  The idea of believing in something that you can't tangibly see or hear, like love for example, helps to give us hope; and, we could all do with a little more hope.
For my midway post which will be posted on December 15th, I chose an image from: Pickled-Potpourri .
The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:

  • A prize package of a $7 gift certificate to the Pickled Potpourri Designs store (good for any digital product), from our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • One digital designer paper (made to order in a few different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.

 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your card and message are BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.