Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Creative Bug on the Loose Challange #6 - Goosebumps


I am so excited, today is my debut as a Design Team Member for Creative Bug on the Loose.

 
Now to start our new Challenge, we have a new rule, you are no longer required to use a Creative Bug Digital SnapShot image in your project, but we would sure love it if you do. As an extra incentive, if you do use a CBD image you can enter as many cards/projects as you like, otherwise you are limited to three entries.
 
I got to play with the, "Spookster" image, this guy is so cute I had a lot of fun playing with him.
 
 
If you celebrate Halloween or Samhein, you know that the witching hour will soon be upon us. For this challenge we want to see a Halloween project with texture of some sort on it. You can achieve this through embossing or adding material or adding embellishments with texture, or some other manner. However you do it, three must be texture that we could actually feel if we had your project in front of us. If we can't visibly see texture, your creation won't qualify for the prize.
 
I achieved adding texture to my project by mounting the colored image onto a piece of burlap then adding an embossed layer behind it, I used my Darcie, "Stripe Background) folder, I ran it through my eBosser.
 
Recipe:
Spookster image from: Creative Bug on the Loose
Black, Kraft and cream cardstock
Burlap
Colored pencils
Embellishments
 
I printed my image onto the cream cardstock. Fray the burlap and adhere the image to it
Emboss the black cardstock and adhere to front of Kraft card base. Adhere burlap to top of black cardstock and add embellishments.
 
  • Five digital images from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
  • An additional prize of three images will be presented to a random winner who has used a CBD image in their project.  In theory, that means that if you use a CBD image, you could win a total of eight images!
  • A top three will also be chosen (as long as there are a minimum of seven people entering). Each person in the top three will also get to choose an image from the store.
  • Additional prizes may be added, you just never know! 
Hop on over to: Creative Bug on the Loose we would love to have you play along.
 
 





 
 
 

1 comment:

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.