Monday, March 31, 2014

BUSY couple of days here

Yesterday while in the middle of cutting a project out with Cricut Craft Room, my, "new" computer died. We spend the evening attempting to hook all of my gadgets up to our netbook without much success. The biggest problem was the monitor, I couldn't get my big one to work correctly and the one on the netbook is just too small for crafting.
After cleaning bathrooms this morning, we dug my old machine out of the shower out in the garage that isn't used as a shower, it's great for storage.
Got everything hooked up but it took a couple of hours to get my Kodak printer installed.
I'm exhausted and sore now so I think that it is time for a soak in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.