Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Connie Can Crop - Color Challenge

Only 2 more challenges at Connie Can Crop!!!!!! This month we have a color challenge for you.



Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps.


The color palate is fall colors:



You need to use the above colors somewhere on your project.

I thought the colors were perfect for Thanksgiving cards.



I used Cricut's Create A Critter cartridge for the turkey. I added some googly eyes because I love googly eyes. I made a few of them to send to family and friends.



A bit of washi tape on the fold edge, computer generated sentiment and a couple of jewels.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful cards. I like the background paper of the first one. Very nice and colorful. Tfs and for being part of this bloghop.

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.