It is time for another Anything Goes challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack.
This week's sponsor is:
The prize is $10.00 worth of digis from their store.
I made this card using my image and a few scraps. Why all the different color layers? It is a tie-dye cake. After I colored the cake I fussy cut it out and adhered to the card base with foam pads.
Here is a close up of the, "Happy Birthday" inside the flag.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Feb. 10th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Feb. 13th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!