Wednesday, September 21, 2016

County Fair Winners Layout

When I saw that Dies R Us was having a challenge involving something that you might see at a county fair, I decided that I had to play along as I had just come home from seeing that the 3 cards I entered into the 70th Mohave County Fair had all won blue ribbons. Next year I really hope that I can make a good enough project to win Best of Show.

I made this page in celebration of my wins!!!




Recipe:
All papers are from Quick Quotes
Creative Time Dies - Build a Banner Kit & Star (on airplane ride)
Art C stamp & cut sets - Arrows and butterfly, there are no names on the packages.
Cricut - Summer Vacation Cartridge - Plane Ride
VERY OLD - Memory Boutique Specialty Stickers
A bit of bling from my stash

I am entering this layout into these challenges:

Dies R Us - Challenge #57 - County Fair
Blog Quick Quotes - Challenge #67 - Use Embellishments