Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Blues & Greens

I decided to have some fun with my favorite colors, a stencil, a bit of texture paste and some embossing powder.

 



I used watercolor paints to color a white base, I used 2 blues and 2 greens then I used an old background stamp I have with some azure blue Staz On ink. I added some texture paste with a Clear Scraps stencil I have had in my stash forever. I actually bought it at the Archiver's that used to be in Novi, Michigan before moving to Arizona.

After adding some azure blue ink to the upper corner I decided to leave the texture paste I had added to the bottom corner white.

The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and I added some blue embossing powder. I also did one using gold embossing powder but I liked the look of the blue one better. Then I used VersaMark and green embossing powder on the butterfly and cut it out with it's matching die, a set from Art C (there are no names on the packages but this one has 2 different size butterfly stamps and dies with an embossing die for the larger butterfly).

I am entering this card into these challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack #157 - Anything Goes Entry #2
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #18

 
For the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge I went diagonal with: Stencil, Blues and Greens, Texture (texture paste and embossing powder).

 

1 comment:

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.