Saturday, June 11, 2016

Win a MISTI

I am trying to win a MISTI which is a real nifty tool designed to help you place your stamps exactly where you want them on your project. Here is the link if you are interested in trying to win one: Splitcoast - Memory MISTI.

I wanted to use some of the tea stamps my pen pal Lana in Montana sent me. I dug way back into my pictures and found this one of me, my granddaughter Rachael, my friend Kare and her daughter Amelia at our favorite tea room.


 
All of the stamped images are from Lana, the scroll bling is from Zva Creative, small flowers are from Queen & Co. and I used my Cuttlebug alphabet die to cut the title.


My Splitcoast Stampers Gallery
 

2 comments:

  1. My fingers and toes are crossed for you. Wishing you tons of good luck. Would loVe to see you win that Misti. Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the win! I finally broke down and prepaid to purchase on from my LSS! I am happy to purchase locally and help her out and get the #1 item on my wish list!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.