Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Halloween in June

My gal pal Renee from Plum Purdy found this cute little Vintage Postcard Kit in her crafty stash and sent it to me. It comes with 6 postcards and 8 Halloween stamps, 12 embellishments and 18 chipboard pieces.

 
There are several things you can make with these, I decided to make a Halloween banner.
 






I used all of the stamps and all of the included embellishments as well as some bling from my stash but I didn't use any of the chipboard pieces, I added them to my stash to use another time.






 

1 comment:

  1. Happy early Halloween. lol. LoVe your great banner. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.