Monday, April 18, 2016

We R Memory Keepers Fuse Fun

A few weeks ago I was able to purchase a We R Memory Keeper's Fuse, I ordered a bundle which included a large assortment of supplies, cards, embellishments, extra rulers, extra tips a whole lot of extras and I have been playing with some of the items.





Everything I needed to make all 6 of these shaker cards came with the bundle.

There are another 6 cards to make and several scrapbook pages.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.

Sue

 

3 comments:

  1. you did a great job! I finished these up and more...be looking for my blog post coming soon with my version of the same cards! isn't fun to see what other's do with the same product? I have quite a few mistakes, I am getting the hang of the fuse though!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.