Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring Note Cards

Good morning, I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. I have been playing with these super cute vintage postcards. Being a snail mailer I can always use some cute note cards and this file is perfect:

 
You can find this file here: Ewe-N-MePrintables Hang Tags - Song in Your Heart Postcards you get 4 total postcards on each sheet and you can print as many as you want to.
 
 
So, you may wonder, why are there only 3 rust note cards? Well, that was one of those funny, "WHAT did I just do things".......While I was cutting with my wavy blade in my paper trimmer, I managed to do the bottom cut on the fold side.
 
 
I was a bit more careful with my yellow note cards.
 
After doing the wavy edge cut I added ribbon, flowers and leaves plus a few jewels. These make great note cards for you or would make a very nice gift for any occasion and are very fast and easy to make.
 
Thank you for stopping by to take a look.
 
Sue
 




2 comments:

  1. Sue these note cards are adorable! And we all make mistakes... nobody is perfect and all of us crafters make boo boos. I'm glad that it didn't discourage you and then you went ahead and made some more. They are so cute! Love that cute little birdie!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe them! Your note cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.