Friday, March 4, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Tea Party

My favorite tea is Irish Breakfast Tea so I do believe that it is time to have a St. Patrick's Day Tea Party.
 

 
You get 2 tea bag envelopes on each page and you can print as many as you need.

 
 
I really like this cup, I love the colors they are so soft and pretty. The cup is part of the Royal Albert line of china made sometime after 1945 in England.
 
Ok, back to the invitations. The card bases are 4 1/4" x 5 1 1/2", the darker green pieces are scraps, I embossed them with my eBosser and the Craftwell Swirtangle embossing folder.  I added a piece of twine to the folded edge and shamrock confetti on the corners.
 
 

3 comments:

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.