Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!! For some quick and easy New Year's cards this file is perfect.
 
 
There are 6 different images and you get 2 of each image in 2 different sizes for a total of 12 images. I used the larger sized images for my cards.
 

 
All of the images are really cute but I think these 2 are the cutest, I love the little cherub faces peeking into the window and my carefree childhood days of sledding in Michigan's snowy winters. I am trying to decide which one to send to my son and his wife in Tokyo, New Years is their big holiday.
 
 
After cutting out the images I backed them with a piece of lightweight chipboard (repurposed cereal box) and inked the edges.
 
 
I embossed the card bases with the a snowflake embossing folder, I used my favorite dot embossing folder on the blue layers. I inked the edges on all of the layers and added gold sequins.
 


 

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my sweet friend. Wishing you a year filled with lots of love and laughter.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards. My fav is the one with the kiddos peaking in the window.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! All the best to you and yours in 2016! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.