Thursday, December 3, 2015

PDE Linky Party

Hanukkah starts on Sunday, I have a pen pal down in Phoenix who celebrates the holiday so I made this card for him as well as my newest project for PDE Linky Party.

The projects are always Anything Goes therefore: Projects can be anything - 3D, Tags, Cards, Scrapbooking, Wall Décor, Framed Art, Mini Albums, crochet, decorations, invitations, banners, paintings,.... anything at all that you created.


 
This is a file from the Silhouette Store and was very easy to make.

 
Here is a picture of the card opened up and the matching envelope I made using my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.


I used vinyl for the Star of David cuts.

Please come join in the fun over at PDE Linky Party.






 

11 comments:

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.