Friday, September 25, 2015

Just a note

Up, Up and Away.......

I haven't used this stamp set from Inky Antics very much, I have a few of these and really should use them more. I saw a challenge that called for the sky and decided this set would be perfect.

 After stamping and coloring the image I added some red Stickles. I stamped and fussy cut 2 of the image so that I could give the image a bit of dimension.
 
I think that the little elephant and tiger are so CUTE!!! They look like they are having a great time in their hot air balloon.
 
The rainbow paper is also from Inky Antics, it is Honey Pop Honeycomb paper and it is perfect for these stamps. There is a stamp included in the set to help you cut the balloon. These cards are actually very easy to make.
 
I will be entering this into this challenges: